Sunday, March 21, 2010

NCAA Basketball Picks for March 21st, 2010

Alright so I went 2-2 last night, but if you took my advice and also took St. Mary's straight up you would've made a little coin. Like yesterday, I really like some dogs to bark today.

Cornell (+4.5) and ML

I absolutely love the Big Red today. Judging from their last game and recent sound bites, I'm getting the sense these big white guys are just getting started. Wisconsin played AWFUL in their first game. Not to mention that game was so boring I went with throwing the football over watching it. Gimme the nerds to cover and win straight up.

Maryland (-1)

This one's a very tough call. Both teams are experienced and talented. In the end, it came down to their latest games. Maryland coasted in their 12 point win over Houston. Meanwhile, Michigan State nearly escaped by 3 against New Mexico State.

Georgia Tech (+6.5)

You can never really trust Georgia Tech, because you never know if their stars will show up. Well in the first round they did and Derrick Favors is looking like more and more of a top 5 pick. Along with Gani Lawal and Iman Shumpert this team is loaded with NBA prospects. Crossing my fingers that Evan Turner doesn't screw me over here.

Xavier (+1.5) and ML

I thought Pittsburgh was overrated all year and once again they were overrated as a 3 seed in this tournament. Xavier has impressed me in the tournament for the last couple of years and have played a lot of good teams in their non-conference schedule this year. Look for X-Men to pull out a close one.

No comments:

Post a Comment