Saturday, March 20, 2010

NCAA Picks for March 20th, 2010

Hey guys, before I give my picks I'll fill you in a bit about myself. I'm a 6'5 former basketball player at many levels. I've followed the game my whole life and know it like the back of my hand. I have been    quite profitable since creating my online betting account at Bet365.com, where I get the lines for my picks. Anyways, if you want some winners then feel free to use my picks and let's rake.

St. Mary's (+4.5)

I like the way these guys played in their first round game. With a rotation that includes 5 Aussies and 7 footer Omar Samhan they all share the ball and play hard. They also have the right combination of good 3 point shooters and an intimidating big man down low to pull the upset. Villanova on the other hand did not impress me at all in their first game as they barely escaped 15 seed Robert Morris. Look for cover and upset here.

Northern Iowa (+11.5)

With their good perimeter defence and efficient 3 point shooting they should be able to hang with Kansas for the first half. I expect Kansas to close them out in the last few minutes but Northern Iowa should not get blown out.

Wake Forest (+9.5)

I never like betting against a dominant team like Kentucky, but I like the dog here. Wake has a legit lottery pick in Al-Farouq Aminu and a stellar PG in Ishmael Smith. Just like Kansas, I believe Kentucky will pull it out in the last few minutes, but Wake Forest should give them a scare.

Butler (-4.5)

As good as Murray State played in knocking off Vanderbilt last round, I think their ride comes to an end here. Butler was just as impressive on Thursday and are built for a tournament run.

So as you can see I like the underdogs today. They have more top prove and are out to make a name for themselves.

Written by Adam Shutt

No comments:

Post a Comment